Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Day After Shots

Well since yesterday Seth has been fussier. 
He did well yesterday, as long as he wasn't tired or sleepy. I guess he's kind of the same today, but it just seems worse for some reason. 
He's currently sleeping in my arms. He just looks SO sweet! 

I can't wait for Hubby to get home so I can have a little break from the crying. I love Seth and I don't like to be away from him. I just need someone else to take care of him for 15 minutes to an hour. Then I'm good to go again. Lol. 

Well, my neck has been hurting me SOOOOOO bad today. I have no clue why, but it really, really needs to stop. It's bad enough being at home with my neck hurting like this, but I have to go to work like this today too. I can't get my neck to pop. I think I need a massage... maybe it will help it to pop. Where's my Hubby when I need him? Oh yeah, work. ... Speaking of work that's another thing I need to tell you about, but that's for another Post. I'll start working on that now. 

:)

No comments: