Wednesday, October 10, 2012

All To Soon

Yesterday had 3 sponge baths (for Seth of course), spit up all down my back, not very much sleep, a Dr.'s appt., tons of dirty diapers, a scare or 2, and a lot of pain/irritation from my stitches. But even with all of that I wouldn't want to go back to the way things used to be. I love being a mommy spit up, dirty diapers, and all!

Sad part is I know he'll grow up all to fast. I looked at what he'll be wearing by Christmas time and nearly cried because he'll be so big and at only 3 months! Before I know it he'll be married! I never thought I'd get emotional over this, but it's really bugging me. Guess I'll be more like my Mom on this than I thought. 

For now I'll enjoy him sleeping in my arms knowing one day all to soon I'll no longer be able to hold him because he'll be to big. So I'm soaking up every moment I can!

No comments: