Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Night In Crib

Tonight is Seth's first night sleeping in his crib.
He seems to really love his crib and all the room that he has to spread out in it. We had noticed he sleeps better if he's on a very open space like a couch or bed so we decided to see how he'd sleep in his crib.
He fell asleep without a pacifier. And has been sleeping very well so far.
One problem... Me being mommy I don't like that he's down the hall. For the first 2 weeks of his life he slept right next to my side of the bed in his bassinet. And for 9 months I carried him everywhere (like either of us had a choice lol) So I'm sad that he's already growing up on me. And I'm worried that if I fall asleep he'll wake up and I won't be there and he'll be scared.
.... Point is baby may sleep well, but mommy is going to have a hard night :(

No comments: