Monday, October 15, 2012

First Day Without Daddy

Today is the first day at home alone with Seth, Daddy had to go back to work. We've had a very good first day. Seth has slept for quite a few hours of it, he's woken up a couple times for a bottle, and even had an hour or two of content awake time :)

We, of course, miss Daddy being home with us, but work is a must. Unfortunately we can't live on love. And all to soon I'll have to go back to work myself, but unlike Daddy I'll only be away from Seth for around 30 minutes to possibly an hour, not 10 or more hours. And Seth even gets to come with me to one of my jobs! I'm excited about that. I know I'll still have to do my work, but I won't have to worry about him being with someone else and if he's okay or if they're taking proper care of him or not.

Well, I've been doing housework and I need to get back to that. I love being a mommy!

No comments: