Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Miss My Son

My son has been "stolen" away from me... Don't freak out it was by my husband. He took Seth to go out to eat with my in-laws. I would have went, but my stomach has been in all sorts of knots.
I hate that Seth isn't here with me. I don't like that he's away. The only comfort I have is knowing that he's with my husband so he's around someone that he's used to be around all the time.
I'm all for Seth seeing his grandparents sometimes, but I'm not up for him going off without Miles or I with him, we had him and he's our responsibility, that's just how I feel. I don't understand people that ship their kids off to grandparents, unless they have to because of work that can't be helped. By the way, I'm not calling the occasional staying the night at a grandparents house being shipped off. If you need a break every once in a while then I understand.
Anyways, back to the point. I miss my son! And I hope my husband brings him home soon!

No comments: