Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Stroller Ride


   Today the weather has been so great that we decided to take our first stroller ride. Mommy and Daddy needed the exercise and we all need some fresh air. We walked for maybe 15 minutes, which I thought was pretty good since I'm still healing. Seth slept the whole time.. Well, he may have been awake for 1 minute, but you might as well say he was asleep the whole time. Lol.

Seth seems to love the outside, but he's just at that age still where sleeping is all he wants to do. Besides eating and going "potty" (Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the word "potty"? Or "tinkle"? Or "Ucky"? Lol. Sorry in my book you "go to the bathroom", "poop", and "pee" You may as well just call it what it is...)

I still love being a mommy! <3 p="p">

No comments: