Friday, October 5, 2012

For This I Am Thankful...

I woke up this morning and I was still sore, but I felt better than yesterday.
I noticed I was able to move around with a bit more ease.
My amazing husband
My precious son
We're all healthy and happy.
We have a wonderful house.
2 good, running vehicles.
We both have jobs.
3 adorable cats.
Food on the table.
Money in the bank.
Family that loves us.
.....................................................................................................................................................

I could go on and on about the things I'm thankful for, but there's a few. I am so blessed and often times I forget just how truly blessed I am. Having my son has made me realize just how blessed I am and how often I forget that I'm blessed.
I know I'm not the only one who forgets. We all do. It's so much easier to see all the bad things that are happening in life and dwell on those. But think about it, that makes for a pretty miserable life, doesn't it?
So take a moment think of at least 10 things that you're thankful for. And don't forget to thank God for these things because without him it wouldn't be possible.

No comments: