Thursday, November 3, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies...

I know that people have babies every day all over the world, but I'm still amazed at how many people I know or friends of friends are still having babies! There are so many! Actually someone I know had a beautiful baby girl last night, very close to midnight.

Once again you may notice that this post is about babies. Yes, if you haven't guess I do want a baby and I would prefer a girl, but if it is a boy then I will love it as well. For as of right now my husband and I are not trying to have a baby, but it has been talked about that possibly we will try in the near future.

We don't want a Winter baby so we are taking the month into the equation. We both would like to have a girl first so no arguments there. But since we have been planning this for about a year we do have clothes for both a girl or a boy. So when it's time we'll see what bundle of joy we end up with.

Now my husband would probably rather I not post anything like this because any of our friends or family can read this (or people that we don't know) So if any of you do read this, just keep it to yourself. I know of a few people who will remain nameless that have big mouths. I'd hate to have to be mean to these people, but I will be if necessary. I may seem nice and seem like someone that can be walked on and told what to do, but that just isn't the case. I refuse to be controlled.

But on a happy note. I can't wait for the moment when I find out I'm pregnant, and the moment I get to find out what the sex of the baby is, and then to meet that little person!

No comments: