Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Names...

So I've been looking at baby names, for when we do have a baby. We've actually thought about it before, but we never came up with any definite names.

 We believe we have the boys name, but I'm finding the girls name very hard. I have names that I like, but he doesn't like most of them. But finding the time to sit down with him and go over names isn't easy.

I'm not sure if I want to tell people the names or not. You know how some people don't tell you the name of the baby until it is born. We haven't discussed this yet. Guess I'll ask him now. That way we'll both know. Lol. .. Ok well maybe I'll be able to get an answer later. He's a little preoccupied with a game that he doesn't get to play a lot.

He doesn't want to know the sex of the baby so we'll basically have to pick out some definite possibilities before or just have a name picked out for either, just so I won't accidently give away the sex of the baby. You know by asking, "What if it's a ____?" to much Lol.

I can't wait to start working on the room. I have some 'major' plans, but I don't have any of the things that I need. I have picked a neutral color (and no I don't mean a tan-ish color. I mean a color that will work for either) I have more ideas for a girls room, but if it's a boy I'm sure I'll figure out something cool to do *smiles*

All of the bigger items such as bassinet, crib, car seat, etc. are/will be neutral. Although I would really love to go all out girly for a girl, but I'm pretty sure my husband would figure out what all the pinks and purples meant. Lol.

I'm sure I will start getting things ready soon. After all if he doesn't want to know the sex of the baby then he won't be able to help out on the decor and I definitely want the room done before the baby comes home. And it's not like I'll be able to paint when I'm pregnant. Now just to find my ultra cool stuff that I need for the room! Here's to hoping that Walmart carries most of it!

No comments: