Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't Worry I Didn't Die

Sorry readers! It's been a while since I've been on here. Life has been busy, not exactly abnormally busy, just busy.

Update on the possible job for Miles: Not going to happen at the time. But he's going to keep trying. We need for him to have a job in town, our town, not 30 minutes away.

We have a new cat.. not sure if I posted about her already. I probably have. Her name is Safari. Safari received her first shots and on the 12th she will be receiving her 2nd booster shots, be getting fixed, and declawed. Hopefully everything will go smoother with her than it did with Toots. That pick-up day was crazy.

Toots has healed up nicely and is even playing with Safari from time to time. Her fur is very slowly growing back from where they shaved her.

I started watching The Vampire Dairies and I'm hooked. I'm on the last episode and so very sad about it. Hopefully they didn't up and cancel this series like they do with all the ones I've started to like. That would upset me greatly!

On Sunday at 2 a.m. I woke up and threw up, then again at 4 a.m., 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. Possibly even 7 a.m. can't really remember. I called my boss, then called the other girl that does the early bread shifts to see if she would take my shift, she said yes, so I called my boss back to let him know. And then I finally got some very needed sleep. I still didn't feel well yesterday, but I went to work anyways. Though Kriss, the other girl was nice enough to call and see if I was feeling well enough to work or if she needed to work for me again. Work was harder than I thought it would be, but I made it. Today I feel much better. And today is happily my day off, but tomorrow I work an early shift and I get to go in again for an afternoon shift. Yeah, I was offered a couple extra hours because we are up 20%. So that's cool.

Everyone really loves our new sectional. And we are even learning that it isn't the same one as at least one of the people that we thought had it.

I think this is all the blogging I have in me today. Hopefully I'll be able to stop by tomorrow for some more. Tah tah for now!

 

No comments: