Monday, November 7, 2011

Poor Toots

I could be an Aristocat :P
So if you don't know Toots is the kitten that we kept. She is a black cat, well, technically she's still a kitten because she's only 6 months old.She's Scooter and Lil' Bit's daughter.

 Anyways, she's never been to the vet. But today I scheduled an appointment for her for Wednesday to get shots, fixed, and declawed. She's going to have a painful couple of days. I hate that she's going to have to stay the night at the vet, but it's best just in case something goes wrong.

She has to be fixed and declawed before we get our new sectional brought over, which is perfect because we'll be making our last payment on Friday. I'm not sure when they will deliver the sectional. Could be Friday or Saturday.. Hopefully it will be a day when my hubby is home. I'm not fond of people being over when my husband isn't here. Unless they are family, then I'm okay with that.

Oh, well I can't wait to get it home!

No comments: