Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Finally Home..

That's right it's finally home. Any clue what I'm talking about? No, you probably don't. Our brand new sectional is home! I'm so excited! It looks great! It feels great to know it's brand new unlike all our other furniture which has been hand-me-downs or free furniture, btw there's nothing wrong with free furniture as long as it is in good condition, but there is something rewarding about buying your own brand new sectional (or whatever). And something rewarding knowing you cleaned and moved everything in the living room without the help of a man. LOL.

Now we just have to get rid of our old furniture that we aren't keeping. That one will definitely take a man. Lol.

I've had a busy morning so I feel like I'm starving. My mom and Mike are taking me out with them to McDonalds, ordering from the Dollar Menu eating cheap :) Smart thinking!

Hope you all have a good day!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: