Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Impatiently Waiting..

Yesterday was one week since the hubby went in to fill out the papers and do the test for the possible new job, well, so far we haven't heard anything. They did say that they normally tell people 2 weeks, but I was really hoping to hear something by now. In no way am I giving up, I still think he'll get the job, but I just wish they would call already.
I'm sure you all already know how this feels. Sure maybe it wasn't a job, maybe it was a gift you'd been waiting for or a call from the doctor, but no matter what it was waiting just caused you stress. I could only imagine how much more stress I'd be having if it was a job for me and I was waiting for the call.
Please continue to help us pray that he will get the job and that we will hear something soon. Thanks and God Bless.

No comments: