Wednesday, April 25, 2012

18 Weeks

So Saturday I turned 18 weeks, which means I'm 18 weeks and 5 days so I'm a little late on posting this.

This is one of the first pictures I've actually posted of me being pregnant. I think this picture makes me look bigger than I am, but hey I'm pregnant so I'm going to be big so I guess I shouldn't worry.

At 18 weeks my baby is around the size of a Bell Pepper. Between weeks 18-20 is when the baby doubles in size so I should be 'popping' soon.

I've felt the baby move a few times, which is amazing. I can't wait to feel the baby more often (and to actually know the difference between the baby and oh say gas movement without lots of thought LOL)

Most clothes that I wear are maternity clothes or are bigger than my pre-pregnancy clothes. I'm normally a large (since I had gained so much weight in the past 3 years), but I'm not quite big enough in the belly to fit into the large maternity shirts and the medium maternity shirts you can see the outline of my belly button so large it is!

Garfield (Yes, my cat) likes to lay on the end of our sectional. Well, when I stand in front of him he'll rub his head on my belly. It's so cute! I'm sure he won't think it's so cute when the baby is pulling his fur.. poor kitties.

Around 20 weeks we'll be having our 2nd Trimester Ultrasound and finally find out what gender our baby is. And more importantly make sure our baby is healthy and developing correctly.

Now hopefully I'll be able to keep a weekly update and let you all know (a.) How I look via picture and (b.) cute info on the baby and what should be happening that week and maybe some other random things that are going on.

Have a great day!  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yay baby belly!!!!!!!!! =)