Saturday, April 21, 2012

Celebrating Easter

Today my family is celebrating Easter. We had food, Easter egg hunt, and just some Family Fellowship.

To eat we had hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, mac n' cheese (Velveeta kind), chips, and for dessert there was banana pudding. Very yummy, of course all I could eat was the sides so I had the baked beans, mac n' cheese, and chips. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat any dessert. Haven't felt very good the last couple of days so the less I eat the better (read: if I throw up there will be less to come out)

The 3 older kids decided that they didn't want to be apart of the egg hunt. Well, besides to help hide the candy so there were only 7 Hunters this time. It took much longer for the egg hunt, but at least the little kids had a chance to get more candy.

After the egg hunt they came in and ate the dessert. And then everyone sat and talked and began to leave one family at a time.

After we left I had to go to Walmart to work and Hubby followed me there to buy a few things. Then we finally left Walmart. Yeah, it's not my favorite place in the world.

Now my M&FIL are here and spending some time with us. Well, technically they're currently out to get food, but they're bringing it back here. Since I'm not feeling well I'm staying away from food places and hoping to get feeling better real soon! I HATE feeling sick! But I guess that's part of pregnancy. Oh and not only do I feel ill, but my sinuses are driving me nuts! I'm drowsy, runny nosed, headaches, sneezing, etc. Some times I feel so blah that I can barely keep my eyes open! And I hate feeling that bad, it makes me think that I look like I'm on drugs and haven't had a shower in a week and may as well be wearing sweats and a nasty old t-shirt. That is not a good picture!

Whelp I'm off here for today, but I hope you have a great evening and a fabulous church service tomorrow.. if you attend church that is.  

No comments: