Monday, April 16, 2012

Rough Times

  Hubby and I are having a hard time right now financially. Nothing that we won't be able to handle it's just so weird not being able to go out to McDonald's (or wherever) anytime we want, like we could normally do. 

I know that everything happens for a reason and that God will bring us out of this, it's just rough when you're used to one thing and then you're forced into another. 

I cooked 2 or 3 days in a row, which to some people is nothing, but to me that's a big deal. I HATE to cook! If it isn't going to taste gourmet than I just see it as a waste of money. It's SO much easier to just dial up a delivery place or go out. 

I'm sure the cooking thing is a good thing since I'll need to learn to cook more since we'll have a baby here soon, but I'm sure going to have to (a.) get better at cooking and (b.) learn some new recipes. I can't stand eating the same thing over and over again and I really can't stand eating my own cooking if I can have something better from (a.) fast food or (b.) a nice sit down restaurant. This will be some major changes. To bad DH (Dear Husband) doesn't like soups or spaghetti! He just has to be complicated. 

And waiting for May 3rd to get  here is super rough! I really want to know the sex of my LO (Little One) already!



No comments: