Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Way To Learn (or refresh) Your Math Skills

Now I don't know about you, but anyone that knows me knows I hated school. BUT now I see all these people in school and sadly to say I kind of miss it. So I wanted a way to learn the things I never learned or refresh myself on the things I've forgotten. I happened to mention this to my mom and my step-dad, Mike and they told me about this website where you can FOR FREE learn (or refresh) yourself on math! I was so excited.

When I finally got on the site I was even more excited. It's such an easy site to work with and it's easy to do.

Ok, so do you want to know about this site? I hope so! It's Khan Academy go ahead click it, it'll take you right to the site.

Go to PRACTICE and it will take you to a page where you can decide to start with the basics or go right to the hard core math.

Even better if you don't know how to do something they have videos that show you examples of how to solve the problems! Isn't that awesome? And it's completely free.

 So it's free, you learn at your own pace, it keeps track of your progress, you can sign in with your Facebook or Google account so no worries of remembering more account info, they'll help you learn,...etc.

 If math is something you are interested in for whatever reason I'm sure you'll love this site. So try it out, I dare you!

No comments: