Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Table :)

Our church had an auction today for the Love Your (Our?) Church program, which for those of you that don't know that program (and several others) is to help the church gain money for our new campus.

Anyways back to the auction. I didn't go because it's just not my thing, but my mom and Mike (my step-dad) did go. Well, my mom called me and said I should go and she told me about this table and chairs that were being sold that I would like and that would go well in our house. Clearly I already said I didn't go so no more explanation needed there.

.... A couple of hours pass...

I get this text from my mom that says that they bought us the table (of course we will be paying them back the full amount that it costed them) SO I'm pretty excited. I haven't seen it yet, but my mom has a great eye for these things and she for the most part knows what I like so I'm not scared. Lol.

And hey if we (Miles and I) don't like the color of the wood then we can just paint it! Simple fix!
And she said the seats are padded with a green color. I don't know if it has a pattern or just a green color, but if we don't like that then we'll find some material for it that we do like. Lol.

I'll load pictures when it gets here, but as for this moment I have to go to work. Have a great day!

No comments: