Saturday, October 29, 2011

That's Nothing New..

I have to find myself amazed when I hear people say something or hear them talking about something they made and they think they're the first ones ever to say or make this. Come on, you know you know the type of person I'm talking about. The one that thinks they have all these new great ideas, but really you've heard or seen these ideas already.

Seriously I know you've probably heard the saying, "Everything comes back around." They say that saying when talking about fashion, words,.. well, everything! Lol.

The "new fad" is these feathers in the hair. Yeah lets see, have you ever heard of Indians? Lol! They were also used to hide/hold drugs. Wow, what a great fashion. Now don't get me wrong I love feathers, but just don't call a style new that isn't. Kind of like Bell bottom pants SOOOO not new.

I'm telling you, Groovy is going to be back before you know it. Lol.

No comments: