Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lazy Days

I'm not quite sure what to post about today, but I do feel that I should post something so here goes.

Today is what I would like to call a lazy day, not because it is a Saturday, but for the simple fact that I have absolutely no energy to get up and do anything, which isn't so good when there is still a few loads of laundry to be done.

Now I will admit I have a lot of lazy days, it is unfortunately something I inherited from certain family members. Along with many other not so great things (mainly dealing with health).  But hey at least I will admit it. I'm not in denial, I'm not lying about it, it's just the way it is.

So basically for today my schedule looks something like:
-Do laundry (which I have a few loads so that will take at least 4 hours.)
-Do dishes
-Clean cat box
-Feed and water cats
-Take a shower/bath
-Go to work (at 2)
-Go to mom's
-Sew my apron together
-Come home
-Cook
-Spend time with the hubby
-...

Now I'm sure there will be more and the list above was in no particular order. So.. yeah. I'd say with the way I'm feeling the above is going to be difficult. Especially since my head is pounding. Headaches got to hate them!

Well, I hope you are all feeling more productive than me and that you have a great day. Maybe later on I'll catch up on the productivity. Lol.

No comments: