Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stressed

Ok, so I know that I don't have the right to be stressed, well, at least not as much as most other people, but I am. I know what I'm stressing over isn't that big of a deal compared to some of the things I've been hearing that are going on in the lives of people I know, but for some reason I just can't stop stressing.

Our house isn't allowed to get really messy, but with what mess we have I'm getting annoyed and it just keeps coming back! I can't stand it! The cats won't stay out of the little trash cans so I'm constantly picking that up, the dishes are always getting cleaned then dirtied right back up again, the cat box, the laundry,... etc. It's SO frustrating!

And this will be a very short paragraph. BILLS! I'm sure I need no further explanation, unless you're one of those families that gets everything handed to you.

I also have this headache that refuses to go away, which I'm sure is from stress, change in weather, and whatever else it could have been.

I know all of this stuff is just a part of life, but it just feels good every once in a while to get it off of your chest.  And that's what I've done so hopefully this will help me. Plus I'm just trying to remember that a lot of people are going through much more stressful things than I am.

I hope the things in your life that are stressing you out are just small things like mine. Have a great day!

No comments: