Thursday, October 27, 2011

Videos For Our Future Children

I've started making videos and the reason I started them is for when I have children. It's basically something for them for later in their life (later being teen years at the moment) I'm sure I'll make ones for when they're kids as well with lessons and such, but for right now it's things that they'll need or want to know. Heaven forbid anything happen to me, but if it did I would want them to have something where they could see me, hear my voice, and still learn life lessons from me. I also want them to know about their family. I want them to know about their grandparents and aunts and uncles. I don't know much about my grandparents and I wish I did so this is my way of making sure that they'll know, that they won't have to wonder.

I'm also typing up a, well we'll call it a little book, about my mom as part of knowing the grandparents. I'll ask different questions find out things about her that I don't even know. I wanted to do one about my dad as well, but his past was... it was a hard one, painful. I don't want to remind him, though I'm sure he hasn't forgotten. As for my husbands parents I kind of leave that to him.

What do you think of the idea? Any questions you would have liked to know about people in your family that I could make sure to add to my questions?

No comments: