Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday, Sunday,...

Sundays. Let's talk abut them. Sure for someone who doesn't go to church it's just another day. BUT for someone who does they are VERY exhausting.

Take my Sunday as an example:
I get up
Rush to get ready
Rush to work
Rush back home to wake up my hubby
Rush getting him ready
And then rush to church. 
That's my morning from 8:00a.m.-10:00a.m.
Church
Lunch
And then going home. 
Well that's my Sunday from 10:00a.m.- 1:30p.m.
After I get to church I have time to slow down and once I slow down all my energy is gone.
So from 1:30p.m.-5:00(:30)p.m. I'm at home relaxing, which may mean a nap or just laying around watching TV.
No matter what I do I'm not gaining anymore energy.
So then I have to get up at 5:00(:30)p.m. and get ready for church
Go to church
And possibly go out to eat before coming home.

Now I love my church and I love going to church, but two services are just to much. Sunday is supposed to be a day to relax and all I seem to do is run, run, run... I need the rest of my Sunday to relax.

No comments: