Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting better...

Well, since my last post I have facebooked someone that at one point was my best friend and have been getting to know more about her life since I so rudely stopped texting, hanging out, facebooking, skyping, etc. Not because I didn't want her to be a friend, just I don't know, I guess I don't feel like I'm a very good friend. I'm not good at thinking of things to do and I don't really have the money to go out to eat or go bowling (or something similar) So basically the only thing left is to hangout at a house and watch movies. Guess I could cook (to take care of the whole eating thing), but movies are the only entertaining things I can think of (at my house anyways) Well, I guess we have video games.. those are pretty entertaining... Why do I think of things now, but not when I need to think of it? Oy! Anyways, I'm going to keep facebooking her and then I'll add in texting, skype, phone calls, having her over, etc. I guess I'll take it slow (sounds more like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship when I say it that way lol) I say I'll take it slow because I don't want to go crazy and end up just the way I was. I really want to get better. Not just with her, but with other old friends and make some new friends. I know I can do this, I know I can beat this introvert personality, and etc, but it's going to be hard and take a lot of hard work, but hey at least  I'm going to finally try, right?

No comments: