Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Kinda Kid...

Yesterday I went swimming with my hubby :) That was fun, plus I need the exercise.

Today we're going to my mom's house to have tacos with Mom, Mike, brother Dave, and his wife and kids :) Love, love, love those kids! If I could have my kids be like any kids I know it'd be them. Well behaved, smart, funny, adorable,... And yes, though they are well behaved they still have fun and that's the way it should be!

And Dave and Lynette are great parents! So many parents just let their kids do whatever they want, so their kids never behave and they're loud and annoying... you know the kind of kids only their parents could love or even like because they're such brats. Dave and Net didn't let that happen of course I think they also just got lucky with good kids, but I know Dave and no way would he let his kids be brats even if it was a full-time job. Lol.

Anywho, I can't wait to see them later today. Of course before I can see them I have to get in a bath/shower, get ready, go to work, and then wait a couple hours... Oy. Not fun.

Whelp, now you know! Have a FABULOUS day :)

No comments: