Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Work, Housework, and Painting...

And on the schedule for today there is work, housework, and some painting (the dining room). Anyone else seeing the theme 'work' here? I am. Not to sound like a big baby, but my head and neck have been hurting today so this work is going to be a little hard, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. May not get it all done, but I'll have at least some of it over with. 

Went to work today and realized though it is a BIG pain in the butt I should really just get up earlier on Wednesday because I tend to come in right before all the other people that do the bread and they mess up my groove (they always move my bread rack to my left which makes getting the bread harder for me.) So earlier it is.

I'm waiting on my hubby to get off of work, hoping it will be here soon, if it isn't then I'm getting something to eat (I say getting I mean making) because I'm quite hungry. 

Hope you are all having a great day, but as I said before I have stuff to do and my head is hurting so I'm going to get off of here. 

No comments: