Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Seriously Emotional Me..

I've always been a kind of emotional person. I'll cry at a funeral even if I didn't know the person, I cry at sad parts in movies, etc. Of course you maybe be thinking, "Well, that's all pretty normal." That's true, it is, but the older I get the worse it gets. This year my emotions have really gone wacky, the things that normally wouldn't bother me are making me bawl like a baby. I know people get more emotional with age and that woman can be emotional during P.M.S., Pregnancy, etc. I'm just curious why it's hitting me so soon. I'm only 21 and if it keeps going like this by 41 I'll be crying at the drop of a hat.

I must admit that there is one woman in the church that is, well, I guess I'll word it as sensitive. I've often prayed that I would have the sensitivity that she has to the spirit of God, for other people, etc. Which means I could be getting just what I prayed for. I find that fabulous! We still have a prayer answering God.

To many people's sensitivity is hardened and they don't realize (or care) when others are hurting or when the spirit of God is near, but I want to know those things. I want to help people and I never want to be so insensitive that I block out God.

 The calling that my husband and I have had for most of our lives requires that I care for people and that I would be sensitive to how they're feeling. I'm just hoping that Miles, I, and everyone else can step out of the way so that God can use us for what he's called us to do. I'd love for it to happen soon, but I know that God's timing is perfect and it will happen when it's right.

Please pray for God's will, strength, courage, and desire in our lives. Thank you.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: