Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How I'm Doing (After Loss)

Yesterday was a very hard day for me. It was the first time waking up and it hitting me that Safari was gone. I cried a lot. If someone would have seen me they probably would have thought that I'd lost a best friend or a family member. Safari though she was a cat was most definitely a family member. She wasn't a family member for a very long time due to her short lived life, but she was a very loved family member. It was very hard losing her. She was the perfect cat, no joke.

Today I woke up, I remembered that she wouldn't be here when I got downstairs, I haven't cried, and I have tried to not think to much about it and when I think of something sad I try to think of something happy such as her playing around the house. Okay well this is making me just about cry so I need a new topic. Maybe one day I'll be able to talk about it and not cry.

I'll start a new post, that should help.

No comments: