Friday, January 13, 2012

So Cold

I thought that we would sneak by Winter this year with only a couple snow falls, but unfortunately Winter has caught up to us and oh my, is it ever cold. I really hate being cold! The cold, the cold wind, and the snow to me are very depressing. I seriously wish the seasons were Spring, Summer, Fall and back to Spring again.

I have a love hate relationship with coats/jackets. I love them because they can be very fashionable, but I hate having to wear yet another layer. Coats are so heavy and when you go to a store, the mall, or wherever you have to take them off and put them back on or just suffer and wear it the whole time in the hot stores. And if you have to move your arms a lot they get SO sore.

Point being I can't wait for Spring to get here! Also if you're going to go outside bundle up.. or if possible just stay home. Lol.

No comments: