Friday, January 6, 2012

I love my husband..., but

Most of you will look at this and think, "um.. where is this going?" To stop any wild thoughts there's no, but we're getting divorced or anything like that. Moving on.

Any of you who are married, engaged, or that have had a decently long time boyfriend know that there are somethings about your man that you just hate. Mine would be I love my husband, but I hate how he is when he sees (tv) /plays (video game) sports.
Now you're probably wondering my reason. Well, I have a pretty good reason. Reason is: He becomes a jerk when things don't go his way. He'll tell me he messed up because I said something, asked him a question, or the very rare thing is that I'll quickly walk in front of the screen (which normally only happens when I don't realize he's started the game already) I think that's a pretty good reason. How about you?

Are there any things your husband, fiance, or boyfriend do that you just hate? If so feel free to leave a message and tell me about it.

Have a great day! God Bless!

No comments: