Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012

Saturday, yep that's today. I re-did my nails, went to work around 3p.m., and then met my hubby in Lafayette to  shop via some gift cards from Christmas. We ate at Exotic Thai.

If you've never been there before it is, of course, a Thai restaurant. It's kind of expensive, but it has some great food. I suggest Sate, which is chicken sate a.k.a. chicken on a stick w/ peanut butter sauce (YUM!), the Mei Grab (Sp?), which is a very thin noodle with a sweet sauce on it, it kind of tastes like a sweet candy so it's good!, Thai toast, which is little toast like things with a sweet dipping sauce, and if you like coconut milk, chicken, and mushrooms I would tell you to try the Kha Tom Ghi (Sp?) I'm pretty sure that's what they call it, it's something like that. It's under the soups. Lol. Most of what we get is Appetizers, they're cheaper and still great.

We went to Gamestop and bought 3 games. Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Gears of War 3. Hubby and I love our video games. Recently we haven't had the chance to really play them with Christmas, New Year, The loss of Safari, work, etc. It's been a lot to deal with.

Currently we are sitting in our pj's in the living room watching the game : Detroit Lions VS The Saints. And we are rooting for The Lions. The Lions started out really good, but it's getting bad and my husband is getting mad. It's a current score Lions:14 Saints: 24 in the 3rd with 2:40 left on the clock. Now I'm not into sports, but for him when his team is on I try to make an effort to watch the game with him. Well, The Lions just made a possible touchdown... I'm praying they say it was a touchdown because my husband is loosing it over here! Here's hoping!

No comments: