Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

For once today was a normal Friday. The holidays have just made everything so crazy! I was actually able to do basically everything normally. I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and went to work.

Work was as work should be (boring yet hectic all at the same time), except my mom was there doing her part of the rental work today. That was cool. I actually have a pretty fantastic mom! She's cool to hang out with, one of those you're my mom, but you're also my best friend. It's fabulous. She's been a big help and supporter through the loss of our sweet Safari. I'm so glad to know that I can always go to my mom with any problem.

After work I got to work. Yep, work then work again. But at least the second job takes much, much less time. That went.. okay, I guess. There were tons of people at Walmart and everyone kept getting in my way. I understand that they are there to shop, but I'm there to stock the shelf.. Without me (and others like me) there would be no merchandise to buy. So all I ask is for some understanding and that they at least attempt to quickly get out of my way. That's not to much to ask for, is it?

Currently I'm sitting at home and I'm waiting for my hubby to get home. (It's still hard to believe that we celebrated our 2 year anniversary in October and that we've been together 3 years. The time just flies by.) Yeah, so I got home, greeted our furry family members and cleaned their litter box. Now I just need to do, at least, some of the dishes. I already worked so I honestly don't want to get up and do them, but I guess they need done and all I'm doing is waiting, so why not.

Hopefully my mom, Smichael (my step-dad Mike, Smichael is a nickname), my hubby and I will be able to go out and do our normal Friday evening dinner at Los Amigos. Great food there! Plus I just love spending time with my mom and Smichael and of course my wonderful hubby.

Well, off to do the dishes. At least I have a radio in there so I can listen to music while doing the dishes. No worries, the radio is no where near the sink. Lol.

No comments: