Monday, January 23, 2012

How I'm Feeling Today

I'm finally feeling a little better. Hopefully I'll keep feeling better and better with every day that comes.

I'm going to attempt to do the dishes today. There are quite a few piling up since I've been sick so I may not get all of them, but hopefully I'll get most of them.

I'm doing a little better food wise. At first I wasn't eating anything (ok I ate, but not enough to really make a difference. I had a bite or two of 1 or 2 things a day and that was it.), but now I'm eating 2 small meals a day. And I'm drinking a lot of water, yet my throat still hurts and feels dry. I'm still very picky about what I eat. I'm finding that if something sounds good to me then it is normally ok for me to eat.

Currently I want a taco so I'm going to make myself a taco and hope it doesn't make me sick. Yesterday I had Long Johns and the day before was Burger King. I would love for my taco to come from Taco Bell, but they don't deliver and my husband is at work. So I'm stuck cooking it myself.

Please continue to pray for me that I will feel better.

 

No comments: