Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3 Months & 30 Days!

Until my due date! Now of course I could have Seth anywhere from September 8 - September 29 if you go by the 2 weeks early - 2 weeks late. I'm kind of hoping for 2 weeks early or right on time. I definitely don't want to go late! My side is hurting from ligament pain and I still have 3 months and 30 days until my due date, yeah, I definitely don't want to go late. But as long as my baby is healthy and I'm healthy I'll deal with the ligament pain and all the rest of the pain from now until 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late.

I cannot wait to meet him. It is amazing to love someone you've never seen. Which reminds me of a post that my friend shared on Facebook. Here it is. I'm not sure where this picture came from so hopefully no one gets upset that I post it. 
 

So beautiful. 


No comments: