Thursday, May 31, 2012

Doctor Appointment

Had a doctor's appointment today. Everything went as it always does: Go in, tell them my name, wait for them to call me back, get weighed, give a urine sample, go to the room, have my blood pressure checked, wait for doctor, ask any questions I have, get answers, measure belly, check for Seth's heartbeat, make sure there's no more questions, schedule next appointment, and leave.
Now that I told you everything that was done you're probably wondering what his heart rate was right? Yeah, I thought so. His heart rate was in the 130's, like last time. He kicked at the doppler when the doctor put it on my belly, he really doesn't like when he gets poked at the doctor's office. 
And yes, as far as we can tell all is well. 
He's a very active little guy who has now started kicking me higher. Before I was getting kicked very low, but now I'm starting to feel kicking near my ribs and if you've never felt that before let me tell you it feels very weird. Lol. 


After my doctor's appointment Hubby and I went to O'Charley's. We hadn't been there in a while and we had a gift card so we figured this was the perfect time since we're never in Lafayette (at least not both of us) That was very tasty as usual and not very busy, which was a major bonus! And we had a nice waiter so that's always good. 

Time to relax. Have a great night, everyone! 

No comments: