Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Long Wait Is Almost Over

No, no it's not time to give birth yet. For that I'm sure the title will be something like The Day I Never Thought Would Come LOL. So anyways back to My Long Wait almost being over. Tomorrow we will FINALLY are having our Second Trimester Ultrasound! That's right we'll be checking baby's development, making sure that there's only one baby in there, and FINDING OUT BABY'S GENDER. 

Don't think that I don't care about baby's health just because it isn't in all caps. I care, I definitely do, but I believe that God is going to give us a healthy baby so I've chosen not to worry about that. Now the baby's gender is a little more tricky than trusting that it will be a certain gender. So that's why I'm a little more excited about that. 

Now as you I'm sure all know by now we are hoping for a girl, BUT a healthy baby (girl or boy) is a blessing. In other words we won't love it more if it's a girl. A boy just wouldn't be what we expected. 

So tomorrow we will finally know one way or the other and I can start getting the nursery together, cleaning the baby's clothes, etc. I cannot wait to get everything done and to have that baby in my arms! Of course that's going to be a while and I'm sure that wait will feel WAY longer than the wait for the 2nd trimester u/s. I CAN DO IT! Lol. I just have to keep reminding myself that I can. 

 

No comments: