Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nesting.. It's A LOT Of Work


     So I'll be very real right now. We don't wash all of our blankets a lot, at least not the ones in the guest bedroom because we very rarely ever have guest so they don't get dirty except when slept in, which would be when they get cleaned. Now we clean our bedding regularly, don't worry! So this nice pile up here is a pile of bedding from our room and the guest room that needs washed. What's sad about this is we've already washed some of the bedding before taking this picture. Yeah, there was a lot of bedding.

Ok, so I should explain something. What was our guest bedroom is now the nursery. So we no longer have a guest bedroom so I'm washing all the bedding from that and then putting it all away in a dresser for when it's needed.
And yes, if you're thinking, "But doesn't your house have 3 bedrooms?" You're correct it does. We obviously have our bedroom, the now nursery, and what we use as a reading room which we never actually use. It's been more for storing things, it has 2 recliners, a TV, a VCR player, PlayStation 2, Movies, games, books, extra blankets, etc. It has a lot of stuff in it.
And see we don't have a whole lot of things to help us organize it all at the moment, which is one of the reasons we NEED some 2x4's and other such wood. I know I could make organizers if I had the wood to do it. So for now during my nesting I'm doing as much as I possibly can without having any help from organizers, so in other words it's still going to be messy no matter what I do.

I found a bunch of stuff in my spare closet that I know I need to get rid of be it through a yard sale, Goodwill, or whatever. I keep thinking Garage Sale just because we need the money, but I'm not comfortable doing a Garage Sale. I just think someone will try to steal our stuff we're selling or our earnings and typically during Yard Sale hours my hubby is at work so I'd have to do it myself OR have someone like my MIL help me. It just seems like more of a hassle than it's worth. So I'm sure most of it will go to Goodwill. There may be some more expensive things that we'll put on Amazon or sell to a friend, but for the most part it will just be donated. I feel good about donating it, at least I'm making nice things more affordable for others.

Whelp, off to Nest some more. Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!

No comments: