Monday, May 7, 2012

DIY Hanging Bed!

While going through some awesome blogs I ran across this DIY Hanging Bed, which I love! I saw it on the blog Be Different Act Normal and I believe she found it on HGTV.
Here's the link: http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2012/05/diy-hanging-bed.html



I would love to be able to do this, but I just don't know where we would put it. The only place I can think of would be our front porch, which I think would be cute. It could be used as a swing or a bed (not that I'd be spending the night out there) I think I would make ours look more like a swing though (Wide enough for one person to lay on comfortably) I absolutely hate our furniture that we have on our porch to me it's, well... hillbilly. And that's just not me! We just haven't had the money to buy or build something that we would actually like. But I plan on changing this, oh yes, I do! And this seems like a fairly simple, fairly cheap, yet very cute way of changing my hillbilly solution. Now if I only had some wood for this and for another project I'm wanting to do. Anyone willing to donate some wood? LOL.

No comments: