Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's MINE!

I bought the Diaper Bag :) And I'm obviously very happy about it! It's so cute!
On the outside: 2 pouches on the front, 1 on each side, and one big one in the back
And on the inside: One big pouch in front and 2 in back.
It comes with a little mat for changing the baby's diaper :) I'm so excited!!


Here it is again in case you didn't see it on my earlier post. And once again it was in the wrong spot on the shelf so the price you see there isn't correct. It was $15 :) That makes me smile! I had a couple others picked out, you know just in case Miles didn't like this one or if I wasn't able to buy it and it was gone when I could. The others I had picked out were $20 so I save $5 by getting the diaper bag I really wanted! So glad it didn't work out the other way like most things. Choose between 2 items and the one you really want is more expensive so you buy the one that's second best to save some money, I hate when that happens! 

Seriously can't believe I'm so excited over a Diaper Bag, but I am! 

No comments: