Saturday, March 5, 2011

5 More Days!!!!


I'm getting super excited, as I believe I've said before. Lol. 5 more days.

Today has been a good day so far, other than my not sleeping very well. I took mine and my husband's tax stuff over to the accountant to have that done and when I got home there was a B-E-A-U-TIFUL package sitting in front of my door.
I took it insided,took a picture of the package, and sent to my husband. He decided to let me open it even, though he wasn't here (he's at work) And what do I find inside this box? Another box, another precious box that totally gave away what was on the inside!!!! My very own Kindle, white and B-E-A-U-TIFUL! I was so excited so to the charger it went and on it came :)

I've been looking through books and adding them to my wish list which the Kindle was also on my wish list :) One down! Let's see what's next!

So that's been my day so far. I have work in a couple of hours and I'm hoping that if there's another gift, which I think there is, that it'll be here before I leave or at least when I get back :)

Have a good day! And I'll keep you posted on my presents!

No comments: