Wednesday, March 2, 2011

8 More Days!!!!


I still have NO clue what I'm getting for my birthday, from anyone. It's torture!!!! I love surprises, but only when I don't know about them.

I could get on Amazon under my husband's sign in and find out what I'm getting (I assume that's where he got it from) But I'm trying my hardest to just be patient, not something that's easy for me, it's just another virtue that I don't have equipped.

Today, I had an early shift, like every Wednesday. I got up and went to work at 8 a.m. took a little longer than normal to get it all done, but that's ok I'm not in a super big hurry on Wednesday mornings.

After work I came home and made some tea (Sweet Tea) Then I played a little Super Mario.. well Mario World actually lol, it's all the same to me, as long as it has Mario and it's fun. Now I'm watching Xena: Season 2 and getting ready to do some cleaning.

I hate cleaning, but I know it has to be done. I'm sure I won't do the dishes until later on, but I'll sweep the kitchen and the office, clean the cat box, maybe do some laundry,... so on.

*Toasts* To warm weather and a great day for us all!

No comments: