Monday, March 21, 2011

Scooter's Vet Visit...

So as I believe I already informed you poor Scooter had to get fixed and declawed on Friday. He couldn't eat Thursday night, had to go in at 8:00-8:30 on Friday morning and I was supposed to be able to pick him up on Saturday between 10:00-12:00, well Friday night was the last MusicFest concert and Miles and I went to hear the music and see his friends so we didn't get home until, like 2:30 in the morning, needless to say we were so tired when it came time to wake up, but we got up and since we hadn't received any phone calls from the vet we got ready and headed to pick up Scooter. So we take the 15-20 minute drive to the vets office.
I go up to the desk and say,"Hi, I'm here to pick up Scooter"
She looks at me and says, "I called and left you a message didn't you get it?"
I said,"No, maybe you called my husbands old number?"
She reads off the number.
"Yeah, that's his old number."
"Oh well, we want to keep Scooter another night one paw is still bleeding, but I'll go see if the Dr. will let him go now."
"Okay."
She leaves, comes back. "He'll be in here in just a minute."
"Ok."
He comes in says basically the same thing.
We say,"Ok."
"You can come spend a few minutes with him, if you'd like."
"Ok cool, yeah!"
We follow the Dr. back to the back visit Scooter, pet him, and then we leave. Dr. said he was going to check to see if his paw stopped bleeding at noon, well So instead of getting him Saturday we had to wait until, no not Sunday, but Monday (today) to finally get him back. He's doing good, not complaining. He's sleeping and cleaning a lot, just as my other two cats did. He's walking slow, which is to be expected. I sure did miss him while he was away. It's SO great to have him home.

Today we've had wonderful weather, at around 6:00 this morning it was already around 65 degrees. And it was supposed to get up to like 72 degrees or so. So it's wonderful, I hope it continues to be this warm out!

I'm on the phone so I'm going to go :) Have a fabulous day!

No comments: