Friday, March 4, 2011

6 More Days!!!


So as it says above 6 more days! I'm excited.

My mom asked me today what I want for my birthday, so she has something, but she's going to get me more. It's looking like she's going to take me to Burlington Coat Factory so I can pick out some new clothes :)

As for what I'm getting from my husband I'm still clueless and we still haven't received anything through the mail... so idk. (Ug, FedEx just passed :( just another reminder that my gift isn't here!)

Today I had to work at the motel and stock the bread. That all went well. Mike brought me some Everything OK to the motel, which was GREATLY appreciated because I was starving (ok not literally, but I was really hungry!) Work went by at a good pace and there wasn't a ton of bread to put out at the bread job, so that helped out too. Lol.

My hubby just got home! Yay! Gtg!

Have a good rest of the day!

No comments: