Thursday, March 3, 2011

7 More Days!!!!


Yes, yes, only a week left and then I will finally shut up about my birthday, but I do not promise to not talk about my presents :) Which I still don't know what they are and yes, it is still bugging me greatly!

Anyways today is Thursday and yes, my birthday is going to be on a Thursday. I'm having a hard time getting motivated today, but I know I need to get up, clean the cat box out, do the dishes, do some laundry, go to work,... So on.

I've been watching Xena Season 2 which has 22 episodes, I'm trying to skip the ones I've seen so I can get "caught up" not that there are new episodes or anything, but then I can stop wondering what I've missed. Lol.

As yesterday Little Bit and Garfield have been laying next to me on the love-seat. Scooter has been on the back of Miles' recliner and Rambunctious... Well, I think she's hiding upstairs somewhere.

I've been making balloons (since yesterday) as a count down and each day the balloon says how many days are left so today is 7 and so it says 7 DAYS. Lol. I'm sure I'll find a way to upload the pictures from my phone when it's all done.

I guess I'll get up now and to help myself get started I'll take a shower. Then follow up with what needs done.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

No comments: