Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Don't Feel Good About Me

So to fully make you comprehend what I'm going to say I have to tell you a little about myself from when I was younger. I have 6 siblings (mainly girls), but this first part will only include the youngest of the 6 and those are my step sisters (my dad's wife's kids) (To explain further, technically, I have no full blooded siblings, but 2 of them I count as full blood, but technically they're half blooded)

Anyways, one of the two was about one.. one and a half months older than me and the other is, I think two or three years younger. I was always much thinner than them and I remember even being younger noticing that they had 'rolls' and I did not. Occasionally even they would make a comment on how 'flat' my stomach was, which I was alway quite thankful I was thin. I've never liked fat and could never understand how people could let themselves be fat.

I, up to the age of 16 or 17, weighed between 110-115 pounds, which I was perfectly happy with, but since getting married I gained weight. I'm now 150-160 pounds, which for most people at age 21 that might not be a big deal, but it's not healthy for me and it's overweight.

I've been trying to loose weight. Last year when it was warm I took walks and occasionally did some exercising. We don't have money to waste at some Snap Fitness or YMCA, so when Miles' sister said we could borrow her Wii Fit I was excited, I was exercising and loosing weight (I had started at 160 and made it to 150)

Anyways, after a while of her not mentioning anything about it, I and my husband just assumed she was giving it to us, which I was very thankful for, but a couple of days ago she decided she wanted it back, I'm assuming to give to someone else, which is rude since we'd had it for so long and she hadn't even mentioned it.

My husband and I took a walk today and I was breathing heavy and my back hurt and it just wasn't good, this wasn't happening when I was exercising on the Wii, so I don't know what the difference is, but all I know is I don't feel good about me and my weight and I'm scared that something bad is going to happen if I don't lose the weight soon. So now I'm trying to find a deal on the Wii board and the Wii Fit game, which I've found, now just talking my husband into letting me buy it.

Anyways I've got to get off here. Have a great day. And please pray I lose this extra weight!

No comments: