Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About turning 21...


I have made a list of things I want, but before I share that I should inform you of one or two things.

Ok so the first thing is I'm Apostolic Pentecostal. Which leads me to the second thing, which you may have guessed by now, I don't drink (alcoholic beverages) I've had alcohol. I've had wine for communion and anyone who has taken Nyquil or anything like that has had alcohol. Now I don't think that a little bit of alcohol is going to send someone to Hell, but I do believe that you are NEVER to get drunk on alcohol. You want to be "drunk in the Holy Ghost" or be "drunk" due to some natural thing, a natural high due to nice weather or the beauty of God's creation.. Go for it!

So now here is my list or at least the gist of it.

My 21st Birthday
1. Presents
2. Cheesecake
3.Exotic Thai or Everything OK
4. Funny decorations that deal with a normal person's 21st birthday lol
5. I'm going to drink Thai tea from my margarita glass all day (while I'm at home)
6. My husband and I have decided not to buy cards for each other, but since this is a "Big" birthday I want one
7. He has to wear his Burberry Touch cologne because I love it!


Ok, so now you know. I may add more to the list, but so far this is what I've got. This will be sitting in my husband's chair waiting for him when he get's home ;)

Nearly Happy Birthday to ME!

No comments: