Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm 21, Now It's Back To Normal Life

So my birthday has finally passed!

Here's what I got

1 check for $21
2 things of cash $21
1 gift card to Wal-mart for paint
1 gift card to Gordmans
1 Butterfly Wind Chime
1 Shakira perfume and lotion package
3 Beauty Control products
6 packs of Juicy Fruit Gum
3 (soon to be 4) items of clothing
1 signed pina colada (one of those stuffed things you sign)
1 celebrate balloon
1 TY Beany Sid
1 Happy Birthday Princess balloon
6 (or so) birthday cards
1 Kindle

Yeah I think that's it. Though my husband said he bought me something else too that I'll get whenever it arrives.

Anyways, my husband, mom, step-dad, in-laws, sister-in-law, 2 nephews, and my 'adopted' (not really) grandparents all took me (we all met) at Exotic Thai. My husband drive me there while I was blindfolded and took pictures of me blindfolded in front of the restaurant, then a picture of me with every family (me in the middle of course), we ate, I opened my presents, then we ate my cheesecake (which Miles also got a picture of). The cheesecake was decorated with of course a 2 and 1 candle and then little umbrellas, and two little plastic green shot glasses Lol. I loved it. Anyways after the cake we all stayed and talked for a while, then we left.

We followed my mom and step-dad into town, and before they turned onto their road they called and asked if we wanted to come over and play cards so we went there and played Phase 10 then home we went.

My husband also took a vacation day to stay home with me :)

Anyways my husband just got home and is wanting me to bring him something so I have to go. Btw, my birthday may not sound the greatest, but it was :)

Have a great day!

No comments: