Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 Days Left!!!!


9 days left until my birthday!!!! I'm SOOOO excited!

Today is my day off. For the most of the day I set around and did nothing besides play a game on my laptop and watched Xena on Netflix.

At about 3:30 p.m. I got up took a shower, got dressed, did my hair, got something to eat, and did the dishes. Of course I only did this in preparation for some friends that were coming over at 5:30 p.m. Which they are here right now :)

They're our Pastor and his wife's twin boys, Dillon and Spencer. (We have 2 of their 3 kids over) They haven't been over in a while due to my husband working so much, but we finally were able to set up a day (today) for them to come over. :)

It makes the house not seem so empty when people are here. I love our home and I love my husband, and our pets, but sometimes we need more people here. Keep in mind I don't mean all the time, just once or twice a week for the day or half the day. Like I love when we have people spend the night. So far it's been Steven and Scott that have stayed the night, both of course are friends of my husband, none of my friends have stayed the night and we've almost lived here for a year... but people drift apart and things happen, plus Miles needs human interaction far more than I do. Anyways, people sometimes = good!

Anyways, I'm still hungry even after eating so I'm going to go and find something to fill me up :)

No comments: